Culture on the Cheap
Marketing To Hipsters: A Primer
1. Be sure to incorporate an iconic image of the “cool hipster dad” in your ad campaign.
2. Your proud hipster papa simply MUST close with a snarky remark.
3. Take care to thoroughly saturate subway stations along Crosstown Local with your advertising.
4. But don’t stop there: saturate the trains as well. That way they will have no other choice than to pay attention to your message. The longer the delay or the later at night, the more likely living in Downtown Brooklyn will seem like a good idea. Right?
5. Oh yeah, and incorporate the word “hip” AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. They love praise!
Now if you don’t mind I need to throw up.