Culture on the Cheap
New York Shitty is taking submissions!
I genuinely care about my readership. And for that reason I am inaugurating a new feature: you can now email me pictures of dog shit from your ‘hood! I will inspect your submissions and write a weekly critique/synopsis.
My specs are as follows:
- 150 dpi jpegs. I understand that a number of you will have no option other than 72 dpi and thatâ€™s cool. 150 dpi is preferred, but not necessary. Nothing larger, PLEASE!
- Keep the images around 400 x 300 pixels.
- Indicate where you found it. I prefer a street address, but an intersection is OK.
- Indicate when you found it.
- If there is a good story behind your submission, include it. If there is one thing I have learned from living in NYC, it is that there are few things people enjoy more than the pure Schadenfreudesque hilarity that can result from an errant piece of dog (or bum) shit.
Send your shit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing (and not smelling) what you guys find!