Culture on the Cheap
Spotted on Manhattan Avenue: VENDORS NEEDED
Filed under: 11222, Greenpoint, Greenpoint Brooklyn, Greenpoint Magic
As I was coming home from picking up some groceries I encountered a woman putting up these fliers. I asked her for more information and she gladly obliged. Here’s the deal:
1. This upcoming Saturday, December 19, from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. the Greenpoint Reformed Church will be hosting a Holiday Flea Market.
2. To this end they need stuff to sell
3. You can help one of two ways:
- You can donate items to the church (please note the flier state thatÂ “no crap” will be accepted) or
- You can contact the Greenpoint Reformed Church at the above telephone number about having a vending table!
Think about it: Williamspoint’s most talented can earn a little money this holiday season. Shoppers can purchase gifts for their loved ones. All while benefiting a terrific cause: feeding north Brooklyn’s neediest. Everyone wins!