Culture on the Cheap
Greenpoint Photos du Jour: Joe The Plumber
This may look like something from Texas but it most assuredly is not. It hails from none other than Greenpoint’s “Park Avenue” (McGuinness Boulevard) where Jay (the person who was kind enough to forward me these photographs) writes:
I came across this sign during my morning walk… with my dogs. They wanted to take a dump in this guy’s yard but I was afraid they’d get shot. I call this “Shoot First; Figure Out How To Run The Country Later”,
Indeed. The more eagle-eyed among you might have noticed the Fedders Box gracing the top left-hand corner of the first image! I mention this because tomorrow is going to be an extra special “Fedders Friday”. Stay tuned!
UPDATE: This was just forwarded to me by Mr. Heather. Amusing stuff, although I’d recommend:
- Joe The Plumber Knocked Up my Teenaged Daughter.
- Joe The Plumber Gave Me The Clap.
- Joe The Plumber Flushed Out My Pipes.
- Joe The Plumber Lays Good Pipe.
- Joe The Plumber Knows What A Woman Likes.
- I F*cked Joe The Plumber & All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt.
- Joe The Plumber Will Have to Pay More Taxes Under The Obama Plan If You Buy This Shirt.