Culture on the Cheap
From The New York Shitty Inbox: Questions About My Photos
Filed under: 11211, 11222, East Williamsburg, East Williamsburg Brooklyn, Greenpoint, Greenpoint Brooklyn, Williamsburg, Williamsburg Brooklyn
I am a fan of your website and your photography.Â I won’t be able to make it to the opening at t.b.d. tonight as we have our office holiday party. I was wondering if your photography would be for sale online at any point?Â Otherwise I can wait for January.
I have given this matter some thought. Here’s my “plan”—- inasmuch as I trifle with such matters. Life has a funny way of rendering human endeavors void and useless at its caprice. Therefore, I endeavor to be flexible.
- I realize a number of folks are harried this time of year…
- and for this reason may or may not have the time to swing by t.b.d. to see my show.
- Therefore, I have posted a “virtual exhibition” online!
- Although I would highly recommend that you see these images in person (they’re much more engaging and bereft of obnoxious text claiming them as my creative property), I am amenable to selling “online”. Anyone who is interested in purchasing any of these prints should shoot me an email at missheather (at) thatgreenpointblog (dot) com. Which brings me to a question my buddy Rowan asked last night:
Will these be a limited series?
The answer is yes! Here’s the deal:
- Lest the delightful situation arises that more than one person wants the same photograph, I will gladly oblige. And thus a series will be born! I will gladly sign and number each and every print. But here’s the catch:
- After January 7, 2010 (which is when I will be having a “proper” closing reception) I will NOT be making any more reproductions of these photographs. No “ifs”, “ands”, or “buts”. That’s it. Finito! No mas!