Culture on the Cheap
Miss Heather wants to send out some New York Shitty love to…
- Kevin Walsh (of Forgotten-NY) for giving me props in his recent piece featuring
- Contemptster, for being deferential to the Dog Shit Queen of Greenpoint’s doo doo expertise. Check this one out, it’s a fun read.
- Slices of the City, for adding me to their blogroll. Although I do not eat pizza often, when I do it sure as fuck better be good. The only thing I hate more than bad pizza is bad Chinese food.
- ‘Mookie Singerman’, whose comment regarding New York Shitty (and my mother) made me shoot coffee out of my nose (because I was laughing my ass off). Those of you out there who have actually met my mother would understand why his comment would strike me as being hilarious.
- Lastly I want to give a shout out to Morgan Friedman of Overheard in New York for giving me the heads up that an item I submitted will be featured in tomorrow’s issue of Metro New York.
To quote Jeff Spicoli:
Awesome! Totally Awesome!